Junior Competition Club (9-19 ans)
Since 2009, the Vertige Junior team has been participating in the Coupe Quebec circuit. Throughout the year, the participants will train together to improve strength and climbing techniques in both indoor climbing and bouldering. Training will be 2.5 hours per day, 2 days per week, in which climbers will work on their strength, flexibility, endurance, strategic climbing, etc.
First week free! Come meet us!
Vertige top rope climbing accreditation and/or an equivalent youth climbing course, and the interest in climbing training twice a week.
Tuesday and Thursday from 5 to 7:30pm
Beginning of session: September 7th 2021
End of session: May 5th 20222
*Depending on the number of participants, a second group may be formed.
The participants are divided depending on their climbing levels and not their age! There are 2 levels : Division A and Devision B
Participation in competitions is strongly recommended
2 climbing sessions are required per week
$1200 per year
taxes not included
sign-up for full year only (monthly payments are not possible)
The cost includes
- 5 hours of training per week with a trainer
- Competitors membership fees for the FQME are included
- Free admission to Vertige Escalade for the whole training year from September to May
- Use of the Vertige climbing ropes
The cost does not include
- Sign up costs for the competitions
- Climbing equipment (harness, ATC, climbing shoes, and chalk bag)
- Sign up fees to other competitions the climber would like to participate in
- Transportation to competitions