Junior Competition Club (9-19 ans)
Since 2009, the Vertige Junior team has been participating in the Coupe Quebec circuit. Throughout the year, the participants will train together to improve strength and climbing techniques in both indoor climbing and bouldering. Training will be 2.5 hours per day, 2 days per week, in which climbers will work on their strength, flexibility, endurance, strategic climbing, etc.
First week free! Come meet us!
Vertige top rope climbing accreditation and/or an equivalent youth climbing course, and the interest in climbing training twice a week.
Monday and Wednesday from 5 to 8pm
Beginning of session: September 9th 2019
End of session: May 27th 2020
*Depending on the number of participants, a second group may be formed.
- The participants are divided depending on their climbing levels and not their age! There are 2 levels : Division A and Devision B
- Participation in competitions is strongly recommended
- 2 climbing sessions are required per week
$1200 per year
taxes not included
sign-up for full year only
The cost includes
- 6 hours of training per week with a trainer
- Competitors membership fees for the FQME are included
- Free admission to Vertige Escalade for the whole training year from September to May ($570 value)
- Use of the Vertige climbing ropes
The cost does not include
- Sign up costs for the competitions
- Climbing equipment (harness, ATC, climbing shoes, and chalk bag)
- Sign up fees to other competitions the climber would like to participate in
- Transportation to competitions