INFORMATION / RESERVATION
SCHOOL GROUP PRICING
- Ages 8 and up will be instructed on how to belay their classmates
- Ages 7 and under will be belayed by Vertige staff members
- Our professional team will supervise the activities
- Learn the basics of climbing safety
- Tarzan Rope for elementary school groups
- Minimum purchase of $280
- 2h or 2.5 hour time slots available in the morning or afternoon.
Top rope and training
For a more advanced climbing experience, we offer a series of courses targeting autonomy in top rope, better climbing techniques and integration of training exercises. Depending on your schedule, number of sessions, number of students and their objectives, we can adapt the course content and offer multiple learning options.
Submit your information below and our reservation staff will contact you within 1-3 business days.
Please note this this form is NOT a reservation
The sport of climbing
Climbing, while offering a different experience of our daily activities, is an excellent activity to develop self-confidence, trust in others, interpersonal communication and team cohesion. In addition, it is a sport that few children have ever experienced, which puts every child at the same starting point. A pleasant and different activity to develop not only general strength, but also to develop movement creativity, and to improve proprioception.